Workshops / Clinics at White Stallion Ranch
PureBioenergy Equine Retreat
With Horse Etiquette and Communication Workshop
Wednesday, October 19 – Sunday October 23, 2016
Key Educator Behind PureBioenergy is Master Teacher Zoran Hochstätter
PureBioenergy is a gentle, non- invasive, proven method that effectively addresses a wide range of conditions for horses. It is a powerful form of energy healing that utilizes laying of hands on and around the body. Incredible in its simplicity, this modality provides the benefits of acupressure, massage, cranio sacral therapy and traditional medicine combined in an easy to learn, easy to use ‘all in one’ solution that requires no needles, no medications or special diets and no physical manipulation of bones or muscles.
Master Teacher Zoran Hochstätter is widely known as an expert, innovator and advocate of bioenergy healing. His passion, integrity and straightforward, no-nonsense approach to teaching and healing with PureBioenergy therapy makes this method accessible to everyone, regardless of experience.
While his aim in bringing this method to the United States was primarily to humans, the interest in applying the method to animals, and incredible results were seen across the board. Soon he became sought after by horse owners to provide healing for their horses, and began to attract many students who were seeking more information and instruction on how to apply this method to horses.
Horse Etiquette and Communication presented by Special Guest, Carol Bachmann
Carol Bachmann has 40 years of experience working with horses. An accredited Frank Bell instructor, she has served as Head Wrangler for 19 years at multiple ranches in Arizona and Wyoming.
Carol says, “I do feel one of my main purposes in life is to be a ‘mediator’ between horses and humans…I believe the most important fundamentals in working with them is establishing trust, leadership and communication (learning to communicate to them in their language) – in that order.
Learn more and register here: http://www.healingbioenergy.com/purebioenergy-equine-retreat/
For questions please contact :
Elizabeth Bell at 310-721-9722 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Cost ~ $2196 per person double occupancy, single rates are available
Price includes: retreat teachings, workshop, riding, ranch activities, lodging, meals, airport transfers from Tucson International Airport and tax & gratuity
50% deposit required at time of reservation. Space is limited.
Early Bird Special Rate – $1,996 per person, double occupancy if you book before September 1, 2016
Get space rockin’ with
Action Scientist and meteorite specialist Geoff Notkin
UPCOMING USA METEORITE ADVENTURES EXPEDITIONS
October 29 through 31, 2016
[Halloween Meteorite Hunt]
World-famous White Stallion Ranch, Tucson, AZ, USA
January 6 through 8, 2017
World-famous White Stallion Ranch, Tucson, AZ, USA
OUR JANUARY, 2016 ADVENTURE SOLD OUT IN ONE WEEK
SPACES ARE LIMITED — DON’T DELAYThe Meteorite Adventures package is $1,595 per person (adults) and $695 for children (10 to 17 years of age).* You are responsible for your own travel to and from Tucson. We recommend renting a vehicle, as the ranch is about 30 minutes from Tucson airport, or request Ranch Transfers for a small fee.
* Guests may opt to stay on and enjoy horseback riding and/or an additional nights. Please ask us for details and please note there is no horseback riding on Sundays (it’s the horses’ day off!).
* Special Locals Reduced-Cost Package We are offering a discount for participants who live in the Tucson area, and/or wish to arrange for their own accommodations and meals. Take advantage of everything offered (meals, training, equipment use, etc.) but go home at night to your own home or alternate hotel. Discounted price: $1,095 single occupancy (adults) and only $395 for children (10 to 17 years of age).
* We are hunting close to a site where space rocks have been found in the past. Because meteorite finds are normally few and far between, and because we want every Meteorite Adventures participant to learn all the necessary skills to be a meteorite hunter and to take home their own finds, we have opted to salt the sites with authentic specimens acquired from Aerolite Meteorites. There may be other in-situ meteorites at the site that we have not placed there. If you find them, you keep them too.
All Meteorite Adventures participants will receive a thrilling three-day, one-of-a-kind experience and will benefit from Geoff’s unmatched twenty-two years of experience hunting space rocks and a lifetime of adventuring. He has found thousands of meteorites on four continents and is ready to share his secret storehouse of knowledge with you!
Your all-inclusive package includes:
* Two nights of luxurious accommodations at the famous White Stallion Ranch
* Three days of activities including hands-on training, lectures, and two meteorite hunts!
* Hors d’oeuvres and dinner on Day One; three prepared meals on Day Two; breakfast on Day Three
* Use of Minelab metal detector and our magnet cane
* Expert meteorite hunting training from Geoff and his team
* Expert detector training by one of Minelab’s most experienced specialists
* Day One (evening) “Nuts and Bolts of Meteorite Hunting” audio/visual presentation by Geoff
* Desert operations safety briefing
* A full day of field hunting with Geoff and his team. You keep what you find!
* Geoff’s hilarious talk: “My Amazing Adventures in Adventure Television”
* Optional additional “free hunt” (unsupervised) in either strewnfield on the morning of Day Three
* Optional visit to Aerolite Meteorites HQ to see the company’s world-famous meteorite collection
We look forward to seeing you in the field
CALL US TOLL FREE
International dial: +(USA) 520-742-3333 In Arizona: 520-742-3333
An Equine Retreat for Awakened Women
November 10 – 13, 2016
Do you feel stuck and need clarity about where your life is headed? Do you have a deep inner knowing that you’re destined for something more, but keep going in circles? Are you ready to break free of what’s holding you back? Get ready to become UNBRIDLED!
Join us for this all-inclusive retreat devoted to reconnecting to your courageous self – with the help of horses, nature and like-minded women. Discover your purpose with equine gestalt coaching, then ride through the majestic desert with newfound confidence and clarity which will transfer to your daily life.
Reserve your spot today at beyondthearena.com/unbridled-arizona
~or call 303.547.0848 ~
any questions? please contact email@example.com
Space is limited to 10 women, no horse experience necessary
Investment – $1,995 per person, double occupancy or $2,195 single, includes: lodging, meals, riding, ranch activities and airport transfers, tax and service charge Easy Payment Plans are Available, contact Devon at 303.547.0848
Devon Combs is the CEO of Beyond The Arena and a certified Equine Gestalt Coach. Her UNBRIDLED retreats are one of a kind experiences to help women experience the ultimate freedom through transformational connections with horses.
Anna Twinney presents
Animal Communication Ranch Retreat
An Extraordinary Adventure
Sunday, November 13th – Sunday, November 20th, 2016
Everyone’s childhood dream! Join us and learn how to talk to the animals…..just like Dr. Doolittle.
This is a rare opportunity to join Anna Twinney for an in-depth Animal Communication Week while staying in one of the most exciting, legendary environments of the American Old West.
Watch the sun rise and set over the most spectacular desert scenery you will ever see. Then, in the evening, after a fun-filled day, relax in your room while listening to the coyotes calling in the distance. All of this while Anna takes you on a journey into the world of animal communication. In this supportive atmosphere you will learn to enhance the animal communication skills you already have (even if you don’t know it) and share in a fun and rewarding experience. By learning to tap into and use your innate abilities, you will quickly discover how you too can converse with the animals.
Anna has worked around the country and around the world helping individuals to communicate and better understand their animal companions. With Anna you will enjoy an interactive conversation with your animal friends, learning their perspectives on situations, behaviors and life knowledge. Having the opportunity to find out what your animal companion’s thoughts, feelings and attitudes are can greatly enhance your relationship and bring great joy and happiness into your life. Take this special time, learn to listen to nature, to its messages and lessons. Learn to hear the whispers of the animals.
Itinerary: This clinic is geared towards all animal enthusiasts. It’s designed for anyone who wants to increase their telepathic ability with all species. During the week, we will explore live communication sessions as well as long distance communication with many different species of the animal kingdom. Sunday, arrival in the afternoon; Monday – Saturday – morning animal communication workshop and world class riding in the afternoon; Sunday, departure after breakfast.
Total Price (including workshop, riding, ranch activities, lodging, all meals and tax & gratuity): Single is $2,460 inclusive and per person double occupancy is $2,245. Cost is for Sunday, November 13th arrival to Sunday, November 20th departure and includes airport transfers from the Tucson International Airport. 50% deposit is required when making your reservation. Space is limited. For Animal Communication Workshop details contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Reservations should be made directly with the ranch by emailing email@example.com or calling 520-297-0252.
Anna with the horses
Share that special communication
Explore the Wonder of a
True Heart- Based Equine Experience
The Academy for Coaching with Horses
The Kathy Pike Retreat and Conference
January 22 – 25, 2017
A gathering of humans who are passionate about bringing Love, honor and Respect to Horse, each other and Mother Earth…
- Do you have a strong desire to connect with the heart of Horse?
- Have you been contemplating the world of Equine Facilitated Learning and Coaching?
- Do you currently offer EFLC sessions and want to expand your skill set and gain new creative ideas on how to work with Human and Horse?
- Would experiencing an authentic, spiritual journey with Horse in a retreat-like setting with like-minded companions light you up?
For the last 10 years, Kathy Pike has been contemplating hosting a gathering where the true nature of Horse could be honored and respected through a collective of leaders in the field. The time has come to make that vision a reality with the first…
Coaching with horses retreat and conference, creating deep connection with horse, each other and Mother Earth
- experience the power of Horse to touch and expand one’s heart
- become one with the sacred energy of Horse
- commune with like-minded individuals
- decompress through yoga, massage and self-reflection in a serene setting
- ride horseback through the spectacular Tucson Mountains
- experience the beauty of the Arizona landscape
Attendance is limited to an intimate setting of sharing and bonding for just 35 participants
Save Over $350 with our Early Bird Rate of $697 per person when you book before August 31, 2016
Regular Conference Tuition is $1,070
To reserve your room for the conference – call White Stallion Ranch directly at 520 297 0252
Tell them you would like to attend the ” Kathy Pike Retreat and Conference” in January 2017
Finesse West Tours
Bridge Playing Holiday
May 3 to 9, 2017 – 7 days/6 nights
Join Fred Theurkauf and bridge lecturer & expert beyond equal, Larry Cohen in the foothills of the rugged Tucson Mountains. With the hospitality of the old West, this ranch is the perfect location for Finesse West Tours learning & bridge playing “Just Relax” Week. Make no mistake – you’ll have all the comforts of a highly-rated resort with beautifully appointed Western-style guest rooms plus sumptuous dining. It is literally an ideal setting for a “Just Relax” Week. The Longhorn Conference Center has exceptional lighting as well as space for 20 bridge tables. Additionally the room has a fine lecture setup for great viewing & quality sound from every corner of the room. You’ll wake to pristine fresh air on the short walk to breakfast and retire to brilliant star-studded skies. As for the few of you who like horseback riding, it’s all included. Seven days / six nights at White Stallion Ranch.
♠ Sumptuous all-inclusive dining (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) daily
♠ Five great lectures by the consummate bridge expert, speaker & columnist – Larry Cohen
♠ Six sessions of Stratified ACBL duplicate bridge followed by Q & A Hand Analysis with guest experts
♠ Optional day trip to the famous Arizona Sonora Desert Museum, San Xavier Mission & tour of Tucson – followed by a luncheon & bridge tournament hosted by local Tucson bridge players in the city
♠ Hayride or horseback to our Cookout with the ranch riders.
♠ Cowpoke’s Gala Farewell Cocktails & Awards Dinner including thousands of dollars in Finesse West Tours “Big-Bucks” Certificates.