Cactus Cowgirls at White Stallion Ranch
Click on the dates below to find the details for each event.
THE CACTUS COWGIRLS RIDE AGAIN!! COME JOIN US FOR THIS SPECIAL PROGRAM.
Indulge yourself, relax, bask in the warm Arizona sun, make new friends, learn new skills and rejuvenate your soul in the beautiful Arizona Sonoran desert while the wildflowers begin to bloom.
Your time can be as horsey or as horseless as you wish. You can have your very own horse that you can groom, bathe, learn to saddle and ride. Or you can just show up for a leisurely trail ride and leave the horse care to the professionals.
What else will make the week special?
Your stay includes a margarita welcome party, guided hikes, country western dance lessons, riding lessons, a hay ride, team penning, cattle sorting, lunch cookout and a wine and cheese ride. There will also be yoga classes, instruction on horse safety and methods to develop better communication with your horse, and other programs of interest. Plus, we will rehearse a mounted quadrille maneuver to perform at the Wednesday afternoon rodeo.
WHAT IS THE COST AND HOW DO YOU SIGN UP?
This seven night-eight day package is:
Single – $2,650 person
Double – $2,392/person
*Prices include 9.315% tax and 15% service charge.
Your package price includes lodging, all activities, meals, horseback riding & riding lesson, airport transfers! Confirming deposit is $250.00/person.
CACTUS COWGIRLS AT RODEO TIME
Immerse yourself in the Western Spirit – this is Rodeo Week in Tucson! There will be lots of riding and 1 free lesson (no riding on Sunday). We’ll also do some team penning, a breakfast ride, a wine & cheese ride, and you’ll still have time to relax in the warm Arizona sun with your new friends.
Your time can be as horsey or as horseless as you wish. You will have your very own horse to groom, bathe, saddle, and ride. Or you can just show up for a leisurely trail ride and leave the horse care to the professionals.
Your stay includes a Margarita welcome party, a guided hike, country western dance lessons, a riding lesson, and a trip to Tucson for the La Fiesta de los Vaqueros Rodeo. We’ll also have instruction on horse safety and methods to develop better communication with your horse.
This is a seven-night/eight-day package: SINGLE: $2,975.00 per person DOUBLE: $2,800.00 per person*
*Price includes tax and 15% service charge
Your package price includes lodging, all activities, meals, horseback riding, and a riding lesson, airport transfers from the Tucson International Airport. Confirming deposit is $250.00 per person.
WILD WEST CACTUS COWGIRLS
JOIN US FOR THIS SPECIAL PROGRAM
Submerge yourself in the western spirit. There will be lots of riding plus a complimentary lesson. In addition, we’ll have team penning, a breakfast ride, Tequila tasting, target shooting with a gun safety class, line dance lessons, and sprinkled in with all these activities and more, you’ll still have time to relax, bask in the warm Arizona sun and make new friends.
Your time can be as horsey or as horseless as you wish. You will have your very own horse that you can groom, bathe, learn to saddle and ride. Or you can just show up for leisurely trail rides and leave the horse care to the professionals.
What else makes this week special?
Your stay includes a margarita welcome party, a guided hike and a leather tooling class. We’ll also have yoga classes, instruction on horse safety and methods to develop better communication with your horse. The desert will be in bloom so be sure to bring your camera. You will see prickly pear, cholla, ocotillo and paloverde trees covered with flowers.
WHAT IS THE COST AND HOW DO YOU SIGN UP?
This six night-seven day package is:
Single – $2,534
Double – $2,287/person*
*Prices include tax and 15% service charge.
Your package price includes lodging, all activities, meals, horseback riding & one riding lesson, and airport transfers! Confirming deposit is $250.00/person.
CALL 520 297 0252 FOR RESERVATIONS
CACTUS COWGIRLS COUNTRY AND CULTURE – WHITE STALLION RANCH AND TOMBSTONE MONUMENT RANCH
This exciting 8-night excursion will treat you to the varied activities of two different ranches, one in the magnificent saguaro studded desert and the other in the grasslands surrounding the historic town of Tombstone. Not only will you ride in two totally different eco-systems, you will also visit some of the most renown “must see” sites in southern Arizona. We’ll ride early and late using the middle of the day for special activities and sightseeing. The mood will be set with a Margarita welcome party. Your horse activities will include a riding lesson, scenic slow rides, rides with loping, team penning, a sunset ride and a breakfast ride. There will also be chuck wagon breakfasts, archery, shooting and an opportunity to ride into the town of Tombstone.
The cultural influence will include the following day trips:
- We’ll start out with a shopping trip in Tucson.
- The Sonoran Desert Museum, a world renowned living museum/zoo. This is at the top of your must-see list in Tucson.
- Sunday’s excursion will start with the San Xavier Mission, founded as a Catholic mission in 1692 by Father Kino. Construction of the current church began in 1783 and was completed in 1797. It is the oldest intact European structure in Arizona and is located in the village of Wa:k on the Tohono O’odham reservation. Then we are off to Tumacacori, an un-restored mission established in 1691, making it the oldest Jesuit Mission site in Southern Arizona. The grounds are beautiful and the museum is fascinating. Next up is Tubac a historic presidio that is now Arizona’s fastest growing artist colony with a 250 year old Spanish history. Lunch is on your own in Tubac. We’ll return to the ranch around 5 pm.
- The Sonoita Labor Day Rodeo; from mutton-busting to bull riding, barrel racing to bronc riding, it’s a thrill a minute. We are on our own for lunch this day. Arrive at Tombstone Monument Ranch in time for dinner.
- Kartchner Caverns, Arizona’s newest state park. A memorable tour through a living cave and an exceptional spelunking museum.
- Ride to Tombstone, the town too tough to die for historic sites and fun shopping. Lunch on your own at Big Nose Kate’s Saloon.
- Explore an underground silver mine in Tombstone, and shop a bit more.
- A Tequila tasting
All of this plus there will be some fun evening activities like line dancing, cowboy singers, a nature program and card games. Both ranches have a beautiful pool and hot tub and there will be time to enjoy them. The best part, of course, will be the wonderful new friendships you will create while experiencing a trip to the Southwest like none other.
Make your reservations now. Participation is limited. Call 520-297-0252
Single: $2,775 inclusive Double Occupancy: $2,510.00 each inclusive